The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) has set certain requirements and standards for service providers to ensure that participants receive high-quality care.
1. Compliance with the NDIS Code of Conduct: The NDIS Code of Conduct sets out the ethical and professional standards that service providers must adhere to. This includes treating participants with respect and dignity, providing services in a safe and competent manner, and maintaining appropriate boundaries with participants.
2. Compliance with the NDIS Practice Standards: The NDIS Practice Standards outline the quality and safety requirements that service providers must meet. This includes providing person-centered support, promoting choice and control, and ensuring the safety and wellbeing of participants.
3. Incident management: Service providers must have a robust incident management system in place to ensure that any incidents are reported, investigated, and resolved in a timely manner. This includes reporting incidents to the NDIS Commission and taking appropriate action to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.
4. Complaints management: Service providers must have a complaints management system in place to ensure that participants can raise concerns or complaints about the services they receive. This includes providing participants with information on how to make a complaint, investigating complaints in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve complaints.
5. Worker screening: Service providers must ensure that all workers who have direct contact with participants undergo appropriate screening checks. This includes criminal history checks, working with children checks, and other relevant checks as required by the NDIS Commission.
By following these key policies and procedures, NDIS service providers can provide high-quality care to participants and ensure their safety and wellbeing.
Call Us Today 1300 564 621
Email Us email@example.com
9/95 Canning Highway
South Perth WA 6151
9am to 4pm AWST Mon – Fri
ABN 91 657 382 048
NDIS Registration Number #4050110399
We acknowledge Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities as the Traditional Custodians of the land we work on and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We recognise that their sovereignty was never ceded.
We are committed to cultivating inclusive environments for staff, consumers, and carers. We celebrate, value, and include people of all backgrounds, genders, sexualities, cultures, bodies, and abilities.
WLT Theme By Ommune