If you are living with a disability in Brisbane, you may be eligible for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), a government-funded program that provides support and services to people with disabilities. The NDIS aims to help you achieve your goals and live an independent and fulfilling life.
But how do you find the right provider for your needs? There are many registered NDIS providers in Brisbane, offering a range of services and supports. One of them is Bila Support Services, a provider that specializes in providing culturally appropriate and personalized support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with disabilities.
Here are some possible NDIS providers in Brisbane:
Bila Support Services is an NDIS provider that offers the following services:
– Support coordination: Bila can help you plan, manage and access your NDIS funding and services. They can connect you with other providers, help you negotiate service agreements, monitor your progress and outcomes, and resolve any issues that may arise.
– Community participation: Bila can help you engage in social and recreational activities that suit your interests and preferences. They can assist you with transport, communication, personal care, and cultural support.
– Household tasks: Bila can help you with daily chores such as cleaning, laundry, gardening, and meal preparation. They can also help you with home modifications and maintenance to make your living environment more accessible and comfortable.
– Personal care: Bila can help you with personal hygiene, grooming, dressing, mobility, medication management, and other aspects of your daily routine. They can also provide respite care to give your carers a break.
– Therapeutic supports: Bila can help you access allied health professionals such as physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, psychologists, and counsellors. They can also provide cultural healing services such as traditional medicine, art therapy, and yarning circles.
Bila Support Services is different from other providers because they understand and respect the cultural needs and values of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. They have a team of qualified and experienced staff who are culturally competent and trained in trauma-informed care. They also have strong connections with local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and organizations.
If you are looking for an NDIS provider in Brisbane that can provide you with culturally appropriate and personalized support, Bila Support Services may be the right choice for you. You can contact them on their website at www.bilagroup.com.au to find out more about their services and how they can help you achieve your goals.
Call Us Today 1300 564 621
Email Us email@example.com
9/95 Canning Highway
South Perth WA 6151
9am to 4pm AWST Mon – Fri
ABN 91 657 382 048
NDIS Registration Number #4050110399
We acknowledge Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities as the Traditional Custodians of the land we work on and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We recognise that their sovereignty was never ceded.
We are committed to cultivating inclusive environments for staff, consumers, and carers. We celebrate, value, and include people of all backgrounds, genders, sexualities, cultures, bodies, and abilities.
WLT Theme By Ommune